BOOK LAUNCH AND READINGS AT LUNCH

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Thu May 12 14:17:32 EDT 2005

I neglected to mention, when we invited you to lunch on Sunday,  May
29th, that in addition to the playwright's who will be reading from
their work, we will also be launching and Ric Knowles will introduce
the first three of nine volumes of Critical Perspectives on Canadian
Theatre in English - Aboriginal Drama and Theatre - Volume I - editor
Rob Appleford,  African-Canadian Theatre - Volume II - editor Maureen
Moynagh, and Judith Thompson - Volume III - editor Ric Knowles -

General Editor for the series is Ric Knowles.

Forthcoming volumes 2006

Feminist Theatre and Performance - Volume IV - editor Susan Bennett
George F. Walker - Volume V - editor - Harry Lane
Theatre in British Columbia - Volume VI - editor Ginny Ratsoy

Forthcoming 2007

Queer Theatre- Volume VI - editor  Rosalind Kerr
Environmental and site Specific Theatre - Volume VIII - editor Andrew
Houston
Space and the Geographies of Theatre - Volume IX - editor  Michael
McKinnie

Production Editor Jodi Armstrong, Co-ordinator Editorial Betony Main,
and Publisher Angela Rebeiro look forward to seeing you there.