Hello Colleagues, The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre (www.canadiantheatre.com), hosted by Athabasca University, welcomes contributions from theatre scholars and practitioners -- new entries and updates to existing ones. As the current editor, I am working toward improving the critical content of the entries, and adding substantive texts on playwrights, directors, plays, theatres, critics -- to provide as complete a picture of theatre in Canada as possible. The entries are cross-linked, and illustrated. Please check out recent entries on Joan MacLeod, David Gardner, Stephen Massicotte, Sister Geraldine Anthony, Morris Panych, Ken Dyba, Drayton Entertainment Company. Recent contributors include Anton Wagner and Richard Plant. I invite your assistance with this all-Canadian project. Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre

Anne Nothof annen at ATHABASCAU.CA
Thu May 12 17:01:50 EDT 2005

Hello Colleagues,

The Encyclopedia of Canadian Theatre (www.canadiantheatre.com), hosted
by Athabasca University, welcomes contributions from theatre scholars
and practitioners -- new entries and updates to existing ones.  As the
current editor, I am working towards improving the critical content of
the entries, and adding substantive texts on playwrights, directors,
plays, theatres, critics, actors -- to provide as complete a picture of
theatre in Canada as possible.  The entries are cross-linked, and
illustrated.

Please check out recent entries on Joan MacLeod, David Gardner, Stephen
Massicotte, Sister Geraldine Anthony, Morris Panych, Ken Dyba, Drayton
Entertainment Company.

Recent contributors include Anton Wagner and Richard Plant.

I invite your assistance with this all-Canadian project.

Sincerely,
--
--
Anne F. Nothof Ph.D.