Fwd: Head Guts and Sound Bone Dance

Bruce Kirkley Bruce.Kirkley at UCFV.CA
Thu Sep 15 15:32:12 EDT 2005

"Head, Guts and Sound Bone Dance" was first performed by The Open Group at the Arts and Culture Centre, St. John's, Nfld, opening night 4 March 1973, director Tony Chadwick. So that's one part of the puzzle. Don't know where you'd find Roy Higgins though.

Cheers,
Bruce

Bruce Kirkley
Professor, Theatre Department
University College of the Fraser Valley
45635 Yale Road
Chilliwack BC  V2P 6T4
(604)702-2613 office
(604)792-2615 fax

>>> Laura Levin <levin at YORKU.CA> 09/15/05 11:49 am >>>

I am forwarding this notice on behalf of Muriel Gold.  Please see
below.  Best, Laura Levin

Begin forwarded message:

During my tenure as A.D, The Saidye Bronfman Centre Theatre presented
the professional première of Michael Cook's "Head Guts and Sound Bone
Dance"  in 1974 directed by Roy Higgins.  It had its debut in the
Newfoundland regional drama festival.

Can anyone tell me who directed the Newfoundland production,  and also
where I can find Roy Higgins.  Thank you.

Muriel Gold

Dr. Muriel Gold Poole
4300 de Maisonneuve W., # 127,
Westmount, Quebec