Fwd: The Academy, Theatre and Controversy

Alan Woods woods.1 at OSU.EDU
Tue Feb 7 10:55:35 EST 2006

and I hope you'll share with the list; it'd be fascinating to see how and
if Candadian examples differ from American--

>Happy February.  I am currently working on a research project
>surrounding controversy surrounding certain theatre pieces being staged
>within the academy (or under the auspices of a university or college).
>My general sense, and most of the literature I've been able to collect,
>has focused on American universities (and in particular around Angels
>in America).  Is anyone familiar with such an issue occuring at a
>Canadian institution.
>[snip]
>Anyway, any help that can be provided or at least to point me in a
>direction is most appreciated.  Please contact me privately at
>wes.pearce at uregina.ca
>
>Thanks in advance,
>
>Wes
>[snip]

Alan Woods
Director, Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee Theatre Research Institute
The Ohio State University
1430 Lincoln Tower
1800 Cannon Drive
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1230
614/292-6614 vox office 614/688-8417 FAX office
woods.1 at osu.edu
http://www.lib.ohio-state.edu/OSU_profile/triweb/