THANK YOU

Angela Rebeiro publisher at PLAYWRIGHTSCANADA.COM
Thu Jun 1 20:25:13 EDT 2006

Dear ACTR Members:  Not hearing any bad news, I take it you're all home
safely, and that's the good news.

My thanks to each and every one of you who were at the banquet on
Monday night, for the absolutely wonderful evening I had, which
included standing ovations, Cynthia Zimmerman's very very generous
remarks, Sherrill Grace's good wishes, and the surprise of the night
Judith Thompson and Sky Gilbert's personal congratulations, flowers and
an excellent meal.

   Most particularly, I am very grateful too, for the recognition of
Honorary membership in ACTR.  It is a privilege to be counted among
you, as I said the other night, more than any of you will ever know or
understand.  I send big hugs, and thanks for it all.

Angela Rebeiro