The death of Patrick O'Neill

Moira Day moiraday at DUKE.USASK.CA
Sun May 7 23:14:23 EDT 2006

What terribly sad news. I think those of us who remember the moving eulogy he
gave to Geraldine Anthony at last year's banquet were reminded even then of all
Patrick's fine qualities not just as a scholar but as a human being, and were
glad that we still had him at least in our midst. It seems unbearable to think
that this year someone will be giving his eulogy instead.

A light has gone out.  He will be much missed.

Moira