employment resources

Sam Stedman samstedman at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Sep 2 12:01:46 EDT 2006

Hello Candrama community.

As I near the end of my doctoral studies, I am beginning the search for
tenure-track work.  Thus far, I have relied mainly on this very listserv,
along with a targeted list of HR sites at various institutions.  Now,
however, I would like to geographically expand my search, and have found a
smattering of resources for those seeking English speaking employment
internationally.  I'm sure I'm not the only one who has, or will, go through
this process.

So, here's my pitch.  If you know of any useful resources other than those
listed below for those seeking English speaking teaching posts, I'd very
much welcome your input.  I'm especially lacking non-North American
resources.  Once I've compiled a final list, I'll send it out to the list
for the benefit of all those seeking academic work both at home, and abroad.
Perhaps this is something that could also be posted to the ACTR website
(wink, wink.nudge, nudge.).

Here's my current list:

Academic 360

Chronicle Careers Online