Archives

Edward Mullaly emullaly at NBNET.NB.CA
Thu Aug 9 14:10:10 EDT 2007

Hi Sarah,

(Because Sarah's request applies generally, I'm taking the liberty of
sending my response to the entire list. If my response generates further
questions, please e-mail me directly at emullaly at nbnet.nb.ca rather than
unintentionally send your missive to everyone.)

The path to the candrama archives has a few twists in it:

To begin with, go to https://listserv.unb.ca/

When there, follow the first "click here" option: Click here
<https://listserv.unb.ca/archives>  to access the UNB Listserv archives

That takes you to a UNB listserv archives page which does NOT list candrama.
BUT at the very bottom of this page, in small print, is a note that links
you to the unlisted archives search page:

"Note that confidential or sensitive lists may be unlisted. If you know the
exact name of the list you are looking for but could not find it on this
page, try the  <https://listserv.unb.ca/cgi-bin/wa?LIST> unlisted archive
form instead. "

When you click on this link, you're taken to
https://listserv.unb.ca/cgi-bin/wa?LIST  And on this page you simply type
into the box the list name "candrama". Hit submit. And you're taken to the
entire archive, including at no extra cost the very first archived messages
from back in April 1993. ("What God hath wrought." I wrote in the first
message, in crass plagiarism of the original sentiment.)

Hope this is useful.

Take care, all.

I'm really sorry for you all.

But it's an unjust world,