Performing Canada???

Gregory J. Reid Gregory.Reid at USHERBROOKE.CA
Fri Dec 7 13:05:22 EST 2007

Does anyone on the list know how to order copies of Alan Filewod's Performing
Canada:  The Nation Enacted in the Imagined Theatre?

The bookstore of my University has attempted to order copies via email and
telephone.  I have emailed the Editors of Textual Studies in Canada and Alan,
but so far we have received no response of any kind.

If you know how to go about ordering this monograph, please email me at:
Gregory.Reid at Usherbrooke.ca

Thanks,

Gregory J. Reid, PhD
Professor of English and Comparative Literature
Département des lettres et communications
Université de Sherbrooke
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1K 2R1

tel. (819) 821-8000 ext. 62279