Performing Canada???

James Hoffman Jhoffman at TRU.CA
Fri Dec 7 18:43:30 EST 2007

Hi Gregory, and others,
Sorry for the confusion: our regular secretary who deals with this journal is on extended vacation. For the moment, you can contact Kathy Fenrick, who will look after any orders for what is turning out to be a popular tome! She is part-time, only working two or three days a week. To talk to her directly, or leave a message, you can call her at 250-371-5757. If this doesn't work, just contact me and I will pass on your order to the right person.
Regards,
Jim Hoffman

James Hoffman, Professor, Theatre
Researcher, Small Cities CURA
Board Member, Centre for the Study of Canada
Thompson Rivers University
P.O. Box 3010, Kamloops, British Columbia
Canada, V2C 5N3
Voice: 250-828-5315   Fax: 250-371-5950
www.tru.ca/ae/vpa/jhoffman/home.htm

>>> "Gregory J. Reid" <Gregory.Reid at USHERBROOKE.CA> 07/12/2007 10:05 am >>>

Does anyone on the list know how to order copies of Alan Filewod's Performing
Canada:  The Nation Enacted in the Imagined Theatre?

The bookstore of my University has attempted to order copies via email and
telephone.  I have emailed the Editors of Textual Studies in Canada and Alan,
but so far we have received no response of any kind.

If you know how to go about ordering this monograph, please email me at:
Gregory.Reid at Usherbrooke.ca

Thanks,

Gregory J. Reid, PhD
Professor of English and Comparative Literature
Département des lettres et communications
Université de Sherbrooke
Sherbrooke (Québec)
J1K 2R1

tel. (819) 821-8000 ext. 62279