researching conteporary queer theatre in Canada

T. Berto aberto at UOGUELPH.CA
Tue Jan 9 13:32:34 EST 2007

Hello:

My name is T. Berto and I am currently researching queer theatre in
contemporary Canada as part my PhD at Guelph. I am looking for
knowledge/information of Canadian theatrical productions since 1995,
preferably produced in PACT theatres, that have included male
characters that were represented as queer (gay, bisexual,
two-spirited, transgendered, transexual) on stage. I am especially
interested in works from the Maritimes and the Western provinces. Any
information, scripts, programming, or contact with
playwrights/collectives would be greatly appreciated. Please contact
me at aberto at uoguelph.ca.

Thanks very much.

best

T. Berto