Researching Canadian contemporary queer theatre

T. Berto aberto at UOGUELPH.CA
Tue Jan 9 13:37:24 EST 2007

Hello:

My name is T. Berto and I am currently researching queer theatre in
contemporary Canada
as part my PhD at Guelph. I am looking for knowledge/information of
Canadian theatrical
productions since 1995, preferably produced in PACT theatres, that
have included male
characters that were represented as queer (gay, bisexual,
two-spirited, transgendered,
transexual) on stage. I am especially interested in works from the
Maritimes and the
Western provinces. Any information, scripts, programming, or contact with
playwrights/collectives would be greatly appreciated. Please contact me at
aberto at uoguelph.ca.

Thanks very much.

best

T. Berto