Call for Papers

Ric Knowles rknowles at UOGUELPH.CA
Sat Mar 10 20:32:16 EST 2007

Dear Candrama-ers,

Please note the attached call for papers, in French and English, for
contributions to a special issue of *Theatre Research in Canada* on
"Performing Intercultural Canada." I'm very excited about this issue,
and hope to attract a range of submission from across the country that
address the intercultural and multiculturural problematics of
theatrical production in the space now known as Canada. I'm excited
about this!

Cheers,

Ric

Ric Knowles