[Fwd: Canadian Play Jury at the Canadian Embassy in Berlin]

Luella Massey l.massey at UTORONTO.CA
Sat Mar 10 10:55:12 EST 2007

Dear theatre friends and colleagues,

(my apologies if you have already received this through a different source)

please find below the official invitation from the Canadian Embassy in
Berlin and its Cultural Attachee, Gabriele Naumann-Maerten, to take part
in promoting Canadian drama internationally: This is the second season
of the pilot project that facilitates the translation and production of
Canadian plays in Germany's theatrical landscape. So please feel free to
send your recommendations, directly to the address below (or to my email
address and I will forward them), BEFORE March 31, 2007.

Thank you so much for your contributions.

Best wishes,
Birgit