Canadian Players' 1961 Arctic KING LEAR & Bata Shoe/Stage Event

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Fri Nov 2 14:37:07 EDT 2007

Dear colleagues-

I am delighted that Theatre Museum Canada has been able to partner with
George Brown Theatre School & The Bata Shoe Museum to present these 2
upcoming events:

BACKSTAGE WITH THE CANADIAN PLAYERS' 1961 ARCTIC KING LEAR

On Friday November 9 (12:30pm to 2:30pm) George Brown Theatre School will
have a unique history class with special guests from the Canadian Players'
1961 Arctic KING LEAR. You too can be a guest in the audience.

Director David Gardner, cast members Rex Southgate and Judith Coates, and
William Hutt biographer Keith Garebian will discuss this important
production and take questions from the students and other audience members.

Space is extremely limited for this event. Please call me at 416-413-7847 or
mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca  to book your complimentary seat.

THERE'S NO BUSINESS LIKE SHOE BUSINESS!

(Special after-hours event at the shoe museum)

On the evening of Friday November 30, the Bata Shoe Museum will re-open for
a Theatre Museum Canada "BACKSTAGE" event. Doors open at 5:30pm. Visit the
museum before our panel starts at 6:00pm.

Join us for a discussion about footwear on stage. Our panel of Jeff
Churchill (shoe-maker), Shawn Kerwin (costume designer), David Storch
(director and actor) will share their unique perspectives on the subject.

To be on the complimentary guest list, please call Roger at the Bata Shoe
Museum at 416-979-7799 ext.242. or e-mail him at
roger.hunziker at batashoemuseum.ca

THANKS

Thanks for your ongoing interest & support of Theatre Museum Canada. If you
ever have any thoughts or questions about us, I would be happy to hear from
you.

Please also let me know if you would rather not get e-mails like this.

Best wishes

-Michael

Michael Wallace,

Executive Director,

Theatre Museum Canada

416-413-7847

mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca

ps:

Yes you can now donate online to support our work to preserve, explore &
celebrate Canada's performing arts heritage:

http://www.canadahelps.org/CharityProfilePage.aspx?CharityID=s69711