Looking for AfriCanadian Solo Drama

Bruce Barton bruce.barton at UTORONTO.CA
Fri Jan 11 12:28:17 EST 2008

Thanks, Angela.  I simply figured Frank would be able to use the
reference to locate the script for consideration.  Good to hear
Seremba's work may soon be available in a new publication.

Bruce

On 11-Jan-08, at 11:48 AM, Angela Rebeiro wrote:

> Blizzard Publishing has been out of business now for many years,
> although I do have a photocopy version of this play.  It is also to
> be found in Contemporary African Canadian Drama: Volume I
> which is now out of print, although we have four slightly damaged
> copies
> available for $20 if anyone would like one of them.  The original
> price was $49.95.
>
> Also, if anyone knows where George Seremba might be found, please
> please let me know ASAP.
> one of your colleagues and the Press are in the process of putting
> together three solo plays for publication
> and I'm not having too much luck tracking Seremba at this time.
> Any help you can give will be appreciated.
> Thank you.
> Angela Rebeiro

Bruce Barton
Graduate Centre for Study of Drama / University of Toronto / 214
College Street, 3rd floor / Toronto, ON / M5T 2Z9
English and Drama / University of Toronto at Mississauga / 3359
Mississauga Rd. N. / Mississauga, ON / L5L 1C6
Phone and Fax: 905-828-5371
E-Mail: bruce.barton at utoronto.ca