Sessional Position for Fall Term

Catherine Graham grahamca at MCMASTER.CA
Thu Jul 17 15:43:38 EDT 2008

I have been asked by the Director of the School of the Arts, Dr.
Keith Kinder,  to post the advertisement for the following position.

>> Job Title: SESSIONAL LECTURER, Theatre & Film 3E03: Twentieth
>> Century Theatre, Term I, Fall 2008-09
>> Posting Period: May 26 - June 15, 2008
>> Application Deadline: open until filled
>> experiments that marked 20th-century theatre and paved the way for
>> contemporary theatre forms.

>> Qualifications required: Professional and educational background
>> in the field, plus experience in classroom teaching.  Scheduled
>> for fall session, MoWeTh 10:30 - 11:20

>> Please provide: CV, statement of teaching philosophy; and an
>> indication of how applicant would implement course description.
>> Submit application to: Dr. Keith Kinder, Director, School of the
>> Arts, TSH-414, McMaster University, 1280 Main St. W., HAMILTON, ON
>> L8S 4M2
>> Contact: Rose Riopelle, Admin. Co-ordinator, TSH-406, ext. 24259
>>
>> The posting appears on the following website:    http://
>> sota.mcmaster.ca/postings/sessional.php

Best,
Catherine
---
Catherine Graham
Associate Professor, Theatre & Film Studies
McMaster University, School of the Arts
1280 Main Street West
Hamilton ON L8S 4M2
grahamca at mcmaster.ca