Bernhardt films 1900-1923

Moira Day moira.day at USASK.CA
Fri Jul 25 00:16:05 EDT 2008

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say thank-you to everyone who responded to my letter,
and share the results of my search with others on CANDRAMA.  In
addition to the wonderful resources suggested by Andre Loiselle, two
other film scholars suggested that I check out the following web-site:
http://thegreatstars.com/new_page_2.htm.  Someone is indeed restoring
and selling Bernhardt films, including Camille, Hamlet. Elizabeth I and
- Mothers of France - as well as at least one early film by Duse.
Others who use older films as teaching tools might like to take a look
at it as well.

Thanks again!

Moira