Curated Panel

SCOTT DUCHESNE sduches1 at ROGERS.COM
Fri Aug 21 13:42:16 EDT 2009

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there was anyone interested in
putting together a panel for next year's CATR conference on topics
relating to the field of fan performance and its potential relation to
the conference topic -- "interconnected knowledge". "Fan" -- or
"Fandom", of course, is a deliberately broad term that can apply to
Sport, to Literary, Historical, or Fantasy LARP (Live Action Roleplay),
Reenactments of Battles, etc, etc. If you're interested, contact me!

Cheers, and all the best to everyone for the upcoming semester!

--
Dr. Scott Duchesne,
Assistant Professor,