Arts in High Risk

Amy S. Green amysgreen at COMCAST.NET
Thu Nov 5 18:33:12 EST 2009

You might want to contact the directors of the MA in Applied Theater at the
CUNY Graduate School School of Professional Studies.  They have tons of
experience.  You can find the program on the CUNY Graduate School SPS
website.

-----Original Message-----
From: Canadian Theatre Reserach [mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] On Behalf
Of Tanya Schneider
Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 11:28 AM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: Arts in High Risk

Good Morning!

Wondering if any of you have first hand experience with successful
performing arts programs in communities at risk. I'm looking specifically
for academic documentation that might be used to support the creation of
such a program.

Thanks in advance,

Tee Schneider
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell