Theatre Museum Exhibit & Panels

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Fri Oct 2 15:12:29 EDT 2009

We have a series of panel discussions to complement our exhibit now on at
the Design Exchange
-Mike

RISKING THE VOID: The Scenography of Cameron Porteous
FREE ADMISSION
exhibit hours:   MtoF (9to5), Weekends (noon-5pm)
Design Exchange (234 Bay Street).

We will be taping these & posting on our website

Please let me know if you would like to attend!

DISCUSSING THE VOID
A series of panels moderated by RISKING THE VOID
co-curator and co-designer PAT FLOOD

ALL EVENTS HELD AT THE DESIGN EXCHANGE

WED OCT 7 (noon to 1pm)
GLOBAL PERSPECTIVES
Is there a Canadian way that directors and designers collaborate? What
happens elsewhere? What different approaches emerge here?

WED OCT 14 (noon to 1pm)
SHIFTING PERSPECTIVES
Designers without theatres: Site specific, Multi-media, new media,
performance art all stretching our understanding of "Stage Design"

 MON OCT 19 (7-9pm)
CREATIVE PERSPECTIVES
A director, playwright and actor share their thoughts on design

Michael Wallace
Executive Director, Theatre Museum Canada
416-413-7847
mwallace at TheatreMuseumCanada.ca
www.TheatreMuseumCanada.ca