Theatre forums and cell phones

Andre G. Bourassa bourassa.andre_g at UQAM.CA
Sat Oct 3 11:24:06 EDT 2009

Good morning,
I an afraid a BlackBerry or a cell phone are not best dfevices for a
discussion list on theatre like Candrama or Queatre <http://www.er.uqam.ca/nobel/r22256/queatre.html
 >. These devices are meant for anoyther kind of communications that
take account of their small screens and keys. If Iwould use my cell
phone for ÉCandrama or Queatre, I would certainly be obliged to
download lots of messages to be able to enlarge andread them.
According rto me, he problem you raise is not related to the subject
but to the device.
Although, in our forums, answers are sometimes quite away from the
actual question.
Sincerely.
André G. Bourassa