Graduate applications Drama, University of Alberta

Piet Defraeye defraeye at UALBERTA.CA
Thu Sep 17 16:50:13 EDT 2009

The department of Drama encourages students who are in their final
year of undergraduate studies or beyond to consider graduate studies
in Drama at the University of Alberta.
We offer the following degree programs:

- MA (Thesis based and Course based)
- MFA (Directing)
- MFA (Design)
- MFA (Voice and Speech Pedagogy)
- MFA (Theatre Practice)
- (We are currently developing a PhD program in Performance Studies).

Admission to either of these programs is competitive. We encourage
excellent students to apply for a Master's SSHRC, the deadline for
which in your own current department is normally early November 2009.
Prospective students can also apply independently to SSHRC for future
MA or MFA studies.
Master's students in Drama at the University of Alberta are typically
very well funded, and often have the opportunity to assistant-teach or
teach.

Vist our website for more details about these programs and application
procedures: http://www.drama.ualberta.ca/gradstudents.cfm

Or write to our Recruitment Officer, Salena Kitteringham  at
salena at ualberta.ca for more information.

--
Dr. Piet Defraeye
Assoc. Professor - Grad. Coordinator

phone: (780) 492- 1097  - fax: (780) 492-9156