Update on Curated Panel for CATR 2010

Jamie Ashby jamie.ashby at UTORONTO.CA
Thu Sep 17 17:38:26 EDT 2009

Dear list members,

I responded to Scott's message below regarding a panel on "Fandom",
and he and I are now putting a proposal together as the deadline (this
Sunday) draws near. If you are interested in joining us, please
contact Scott and myself as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

Jamie Ashby

BA, MA, PhD Candidate, Graduate Centre for Study of Drama, University
of Toronto: “From the Inside Out, from the Outside In: Devised Puppet
Theatre in Toronto”
Cofounder and Co-Artistic Director, The Bricoteer Puppetry Project
Member-at-Large, Ontario Puppetry Association Board of Trustees

Begin forwarded message: