interspecies performance

Christine Boyko-Head cboyko at MOUNTAINCABLE.NET
Wed Sep 30 12:16:20 EDT 2009

There is a cirque type show in Niagara Falls all based on horses. Never saw
it, but only heard about it and saw the ads.
Christine Boyko-Head

-----Original Message-----
From: Canadian Theatre Reserach [mailto:CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA] On Behalf
Of Jenn Stephenson
Sent: Wednesday, September 30, 2009 12:01 PM
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Subject: Re: interspecies performance

What about Fall fairs? Horse jumping, dressage, or the showing for
evaluation of good behaviour/breeding/comportment of other animals? I've
also seen SuperDogs http://www.superdogs.com/ which is pretty fun. The dogs
do obstacle courses, play games (like musical chairs), run races against
people. (You just missed them in Stratford last Friday -- website has other
upcoming dates) Just some thoughts.
Jenn.

Jenn Stephenson
Associate Professor, Drama
Queen's University
Kingston, Ontario K7L 3N6

Phone. (613)533-6000 x78597
Email. jenn.stephenson at queensu.ca
Web. www.queensu.ca/drama/jstephenson

"There is no theory that is not a fragment, carefully prepared, of some
autobiography" --Paul Valéry P Please consider the environment before
printing this e-mail