interspecies performance

James Hoffman Jhoffman at TRU.CA
Wed Sep 30 12:30:28 EDT 2009

It's not Ontario, and it's in the past, but several years ago Caravan
Farm Theatre in rural BC did a show called The Blue Horse, which
featured not only a (coloured) blue horse but also a lead actor who
imitated (quite well!) the horse. Check the company's website for
pictures.
Best,
Jim Hoffman

James Hoffman, Professor, Theatre
Small Cities CURA Research
Thompson Rivers University
P.O. Box 3010, Kamloops
British Columbia, Canada, V2C 5N3
Voice: 250-828-5315  Fax: 250-371-5950
www.tru.ca/faculty/jhoffman/home.htm

>>> Tanya Schneider <tanyalschneider at YAHOO.CA> 30/09/2009 9:10 am >>>
I would investigate 4th Line Theatre in Cavan. I know that horses have
also been used in the past in Dream in High Park. Magicians/circus would
be potential avenues...

Tee
Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de
Bell