Memorial for Marlene Moser

Natalie Alvarez nalvarez at BROCKU.CA
Wed Dec 29 13:20:04 EST 2010

Dear colleagues,
   For those of you in the vicinity, a memorial for Marlene Moser will
be held on January 4, 2011 from 2 to 5pm in the main building of the
Royal Botanical Gardens, 680 Plains Road West in Burlington, Ontario.
Please proceed to the atrium (upper gallery), which is accessible from
the main doors just past the information desk to the right.

Here is the url for the event:

http://www.baygardens.ca/tributes/moser-marlene-cecilia-1963-2010

    If you do plan on attending, please reply to me off list so that
we can convey the anticipated numbers to Marlene's family members.

    We hope that members of the Canadian theatre community will join
us in celebrating the life of our visionary colleague and dear friend.

Best,
   Natalie

--
Natalie Alvarez, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including any attachments, may contain
confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and immediately delete this message and its
contents. Thank you.