Updated List of Women in Canadian Theatre

Louise . Forsyth louise.forsyth at SHAW.CA
Sat Jul 3 12:23:32 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

You will find attached an updated list of the names you have suggested for
women in Canadian theatre. It is now in alphabetical order and formatted in
a way that makes it much easier to consult. You are welcome to use it as you
wish. If you have suggestions, comments, criticism, I would love to receive
them. There is nothing to prevent us from continuously updating this list.

Before the day is done, I will also be sending you information regarding the
posting of this list to Global Docs. David Ferry and his colleague Phillippa
Chambers have made this possible. It promises to be an easy way to have this
list universally available and to facilitate additions by all of you. As I
see it, this list would move us closer to the project of a sort of quilt
where blocks dedicated to the work of individuals or women's collectives can
be "stitched" and linked to other blocks to form a fascinating perspective
on an artistically dazzling area of artistic activity. It's amazing how
perspectives shift and broaden when individual pieces are juxtaposed!

Talk to you soon,

Louise