Women in Canadian Theatre in Google Docs

Louise . Forsyth louise.forsyth at SHAW.CA
Sat Jul 3 18:26:18 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to David Ferry there is now a Google Docs site to which you can go
directly in order to access the list we have been working on and to add to
it.

Here is all you have to do:

Click on link below or cut and paste it into your web browser address field.

https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1atX4WaabpXXIucX0sL7MZ8IED9q8eJrcTm
rwpTzQcVY
<https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1atX4WaabpXXIucX0sL7MZ8IED9q8eJrcT
mrwpTzQcVY&hl=en&authkey=COrG4voI> &hl=en&authkey=COrG4voI

You may edit or add at will, save after editing by clicking on save now
button."

I have been receiving additional suggestions during the day, so the list is
not entirely up to date right now. I'll plan to to post an updated list on
this site in a couple of days.

Please let me know if it works or does not work for you.

Regards,

Louise