Women in Canadian Theatre in Google Docs

Louise . Forsyth louise.forsyth at SHAW.CA
Sun Jul 4 15:22:02 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

I am forwarding as a reminder to all members of CanDrama of the wonderful
resources available in the Canadian Theatre Encyclopedia, housed and edited
at Athabasca University. If you and/or your students would like to have more
information on many of the women on the list we have been compiling, you
have only to go to the site Anne has sent. There is no need for membership
or password; just an easy and welcoming visit.

Thank you, Anne! I know that you have played a vital role for many years in
building this superb research instrument.

Louise