ACTR

Allan Boss allangboss at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jun 2 13:32:37 EDT 2010

To all who attended this year's ACTR in Montreal, thank you for a great conference.

The day's were filled with insight, inquiry, and reflection.  I returned to Calgary refreshed and exhausted, in that good-exhausted way that comes at the end of a production or paper or marathon.

And thanks, especially, to the organizers and our hosts at Concordia.  You went out of your way to manage a huge task with seeming effortlessness; this is the greatest of compliments.

It was a brilliant time.  Thank you.

allan . . .