First Run at a List of Women in Canadian Theatre

Anton Wagner awagner at YORKU.CA
Mon Jun 28 19:54:12 EDT 2010

Hi Louise,

In your overview, you may also want to refer to playwright Patricia Joudry
http://www.lib.unb.ca/Texts/Theatre/joudry/index.htm who was the first
English-Canadian playwright to support herself exclusively through her
writing and productions in Canada, the U.S. and England, on stage, radio and
television. Best wishes, Anton.