Congress 2010 registration

Scott, Shelley s.scott at ULETH.CA
Tue Mar 9 14:54:28 EST 2010

Hi everyone -

It's been brought to my attention that some people have not received the registration guide for Congress 2010, neither in paper nor electronic format. Since April 1 is the deadline to register at the reduced rate, please let me draw your attention to the website:

http://www.congress2010.ca/content.php?id=539

You can download a copy of the registration guide, and also register online at this location.

Looking forward to seeing many of you in Montreal!

- Shelley

Shelley Scott, PhD

President, Canadian Association for Theatre Research/Association canadienne de la recherche théâtrale