CATR/ACRT Fall 2010 Newsletter

Roberta Barker barkerr at DAL.CA
Mon Nov 22 20:24:15 EST 2010

Hello Everyone,

I am delighted to attach the Fall 2010 issue of the CATR/ACRT
Newsletter.  I'd like to call everyone's special attention to the
"Call for Innovative Ideas" from the Francophone Caucus of the
Association on pp.25-6; I know the Caucus would love to hear your
thoughts and suggestions in response to this call.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions about
material in this newsletter, or if you have items you'd like to submit
for the Spring 2011 Newsletter.  I would be very keen to receive
"Regional Reports" relating to exciting performance and/or research
projects that are taking place in your region, city/town, or
institution.  If you'd be interested in creating a brief report along
these lines for an upcoming Newsletter, please feel free to drop be a
line at any time; I'd be delighted to hear from you.

Thank you, everyone!

Very best,
Roberta