New Name for the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama at the University of Toronto

Luella Massey l.massey at UTORONTO.CA
Tue Dec 20 17:55:49 EST 2011

We'd like to share some exciting news and hope you will share it with
your lists

As of January 2012 the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama at the
University of Toronto becomes
the *Centre for Drama, Theatre and Performance Studies*, reflecting a
decades-long evolution in priorities, personnel, and purpose.

We encourage you to post the attached poster in your department and pass
on this information to your students.

Please note that we have extended our application deadlines to
accommodate anyone who receives this notice and would like to consider
an application.
NEW APPLICATION DEADLINE: January 31, 2012
Please complete all parts (biography, education, program of study,
reference contact and payment) of the online application by this date.
NEW DOCUMENT DEADLINE: February 15, 2012
All documents (including references and transcripts) must be uploaded to
the online application site by this date.
Once all documents are received your application can be reviewed for
admission.
It is your responsibility to monitor the status of your documents in the
online application and to follow up with your referees if references are
not received in advance of
deadlines.