Fwd: Canadian Writers Speak Out on Copyright

Kim Solga ksolga at UWO.CA
Tue Feb 15 09:10:48 EST 2011

For those of you who feel strongly about this issue, please click the link below and pass on as you see fit.
Also: for those of you who do NOT already below to Access Copyright, know that it is your right as an author (fiction, nonfiction, articles, books, plays, whatever) to belong to them, and to be paid a regular sum from them for fair use of your work in the public domain!
Best,
Kim

Begin forwarded message: