Book Launch Invitation

Judith Rudakoff rudakoff at YORKU.CA
Wed Apr 4 13:42:40 EDT 2012

If you're in Toronto on Friday, May 4, consider attending the Launch of
my new book TRANS(per)FORMING Nina Arsenault: An Unreasonable Body of
Work, at Buddies in Bad Times Theatre, 12 Alexander St, 7-10 pm.

13 text writers (scholars, artists) and 17 photographers (35 full colour
pix, some documenting her tranformation, others exploring her many
personae and incarnations)

Nina will perform an excerpt from her acclaimed play The Silicone
Diaries (which chronicles her journey from male to female and explores
her choice to create a hyperfeminized unreal body).

The invitation is attached. Plz feel free to circulate it widely.

--
Judith Rudakoff (Dr.)
Professor