IMPORTANT: Message from Airways Transit - CATR 2012

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Wed Apr 4 23:18:36 EDT 2012

I'm forwarding this message on behalf of the Congress 2012 office.

Airways Transit provides round trip ground transportation from airports in
Toronto, ON and Hamilton, ON to Kitchener-Waterloo, ON.

Best,
Peter Kuling
CATR 2012 Programming Chair

 **