CANDRAMA Digest - 10 Apr 2012 to 13 Apr 2012 (#2012-44)

NEAL FACEY nealfacey at SHAW.CA
Sat Apr 14 00:08:49 EDT 2012

Please remove me from your email list.

----- Original Message -----
From: "CANDRAMA automatic digest system" <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.UNB.CA>
To: CANDRAMA at LISTSERV.UNB.CA
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2012 8:01:38 PM
Subject: CANDRAMA Digest - 10 Apr 2012 to 13 Apr 2012 (#2012-44)

Topics of the day:

  1. New Journal: Women in Theatre (2)

Date:    Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:26:52 -0700
From:    JULIA GRAY <juliagray at ROGERS.COM>
Subject: New Journal: Women in Theatre

Hi all,
I wanted to let everyone know about a new open source, on-line professional journal called Women in Theatre (W.i.T.).

W.i.T.'s Editor in Chief is Dr. Tara Goldstein of Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE), at University of Toronto - Tara is also the Artistic Director of Gailey Road Productions, which is committed to producing research-informed theatre on social, political and human issues, and promotes women's work both on and offstage. W.i.T. will publish the work of women theatre artists in six continents: Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and South America.  The journal is published twice a year in April an October. And (shameless plug) I am the editor of the Book  Review section of this first issue and wrote one of the feature articles.

The first issue is up and running and will officially be launched on April 22, 2012 at the Gailey Road event, Women Writing Letters.

Women Writing Letters
2:30-4:30
OISE's 12the Floor Community Lounge
252 Bloor Street West (St George subway)
Toronto

I encourage you to take a look and subscribe!

Kindly,
Julia

Julia Gray
Playwright, Director, Choreographer

Doctoral Student

Ontario Institute for Studies in Education, University of Toronto
Toronto Rehabilitation Institute / UHN
http