CATR/ACRT Programme 2012

Peter Kuling kuling at GMAIL.COM
Sat Apr 14 16:56:55 EDT 2012

I'm excited to release the schedule for the 2012 Canadian Association for
Theatre Research / Association Canadienne de la Recherche Théâtrale
Conference from May 26 - 29, 2012 at the University of Waterloo. This
year's congress theme is "Crossroads: Scholarship for an Uncertain World /
À La Croisée des Chemins: Le Savoir Face à un Monde Incertain"

Information on travel, accommodation, and congress registration is
available online at: http://congress2012.ca/attend/registration/

All presenters, moderators, organizers, and attendees must be members of
CATR/ACRT. Online membership is available at:
https://www.fedcan-association.ca/catr-acrt

Advance registration for our trip to the Stratford Festival will be
required. Payments are accepted online via MasterCard or Visa or by
personal cheque at the conference. Please use the following link to
register: https://fedcan-association.ca/event/en/32/27

More information will be emailed out to all presenters, participants, and
members in May. I'm looking forward to welcoming everyone to
Kitchener-Waterloo for the 2012 CATR/ACRT Conference.

A bientôt,

Peter Kuling

Chair, CATR/ACRT 2012 Conference Programming Committee

Department of Communication Studies
Wilfrid Laurier University, 75 University Avenue West
Waterloo, ON  CANADA  N2L 3C5

pkuling at wlu.ca
Tel: (519) 884-0710 x 2627
Fax: (647) 344-6198