NEW EDITOR, TRiC/RTaC

T. Nikki Cesare Schotzko cesare.schotzko at UTORONTO.CA
Tue May 1 09:46:28 EDT 2012

And I shall join in as well -- wonderful news, Marlis and Barry!

Warmly,
Nikki

T. Nikki Cesare Schotzko
Assistant Professor
Centre for Drama, Theatre, and Performance Studies
     (formerly the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama)
University College Drama Program
Associate Member, Graduate Faculty, Faculty of Music
University of Toronto

Critical Acts Editor, TDR: The Drama Review
http://www.mitpressjournals.org/loi/dram

This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient.  Any review or distribution by others is strictly
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender and delete all copies.