Writers Block (Theatre Museum Goes Backstage Event)

Michael Wallace mwallace at THEATREMUSEUMCANADA.CA
Thu Apr 4 11:45:53 EDT 2013

Of interest?

RYERSON THEATRE SCHOOL HOSTS
Theatre Museum Goes Backstage Event:
"Writer's Block & Friends: Barriers to Creativity"
Panel Discussion

Monday April 8
7:00pm to 8:30pm
Doors open at 6:15pm

Confirmed panelists include:
Brad Fraser
Drew Hayden Taylor
Andrew Moodie

Ryerson Theatre
43 Gerrard Street East

Free Public Event. First Come, First Seated

To reserve a seat, please email
BACKSTAGE at TheatreMuseumCanada

(We plan to record this for our archives, accessed via our website)

Theatre Museum Goes Backstage is a series of public events offering you a
sneak peek into the creative processes behind a theatre performance. This
will be a terrific and lively conversation as leading playwrights discuss
writer's block and other barriers to their creativity.

-Mike

Michael Wallace,
Executive Director,
Theatre Museum Canada