a Canadian play that deals in some way with the cultural and political themes of neoliberalism.

Kym Bird kbird at YORKU.CA
Mon Sep 9 18:32:47 EDT 2013

I'm looking for a Canadian play that deals in some way with the cultural
and political themes of neoliberalism. These may include themes such as
the shift from collective to individual responsibility for our
well-being, the extension of market logics and notions of performance
and efficiency to new areas of social life, psychologies of self-help
and self-improvement, insecure and 'flexible' employment, etc. Many
thanks, Kym Bird