a Canadian play that deals in some way with the cultural and political themes of neoliberalism.

David Ferry appledor at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Sep 9 19:55:08 EDT 2013

Well take a look at Seeds(Annabel Soutar: Porte Parole with Crows theatre . Deals with the battle between multinational agribusiness and individual farmer out of the old collective mentality.

Staging was an interesting performative style too.

Daf

David Ferry
Appledore Productions
416 433 5826