Drama Positions at University of Lethbridge - additional position

Hanson, Nicholas nicholas.hanson at ULETH.CA
Tue Apr 8 13:22:16 EDT 2014

Greetings,

Apologies for the addendum to last week's job posting; we received approval for an additional position.

The Department of Theatre and Dramatic Arts at the University of Lethbridge invites applications for three positions:

-a continuing (permanent) position in Design and Production.
-a 2-year (9 months per year) term position in Stage Management and Production.
-a 4-month term position in History, Theory, and Criticism.

We would appreciate if you could share this information with colleagues and graduate students.

Best wishes,
Nicholas Hanson
Associate Professor
Department of Theatre & Dramatic Arts,
University of Lethbridge

-------

"Wars, because they have similar effects to earthquakes and appear equally unavoidable, we regard as if they were earthquakes."

-Bertolt Brecht