Theatre Research in Canada declares "Committing Theatre" a "masterwork." Review and exam copies available

Matthew Adams publicity at BTLBOOKS.COM
Tue Apr 15 13:55:18 EDT 2014

Hello,

Review and exam copies are available for Alan Filewood's *Committing
Theatre:Theatre Radicalism and Political Intervention in
Canada*<http://btlbooks.com/book/committing-theatre>.
Contact: publicity at btlbooks.com

The spring 2014 edition of Theatre Research in Canada said:

*"Committing Theatre* is a masterwork, an adroit synthesis of three decades
of research, teaching, editing, organizational leadership and artistic
practice. It is the most comprehensive survey of political theatre in the
Canadian multiculture to date, but also a rigorous critique of the very
terms 'political' and 'theatre' and their role in scholarship, the Canadian
arts economy, and Canadian culture more generally."
--

Between the Lines
401 Richmond Street West | Studio 277

Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/readBTLbooks>, Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/BTLbooks>, Google+
<https://plus.google.com/100795867886361531332/posts>, Pinterest
<http://www.pinterest.com/btlbooks/>, Youtube
<http://www.youtube.com/BTLbooks>

*- About Between the Lines -*

FOUNDED IN 1977, Between the Lines publishes books that support social
change and justice.  Our goal is not private gain, nor are we owned by
a faceless conglomerate.  We are co-operatively run by our employees
and a small band of volunteers who share a tenacious belief  in books,
authors and ideas that break new ground.