Fwd: Theatre Symposium 2015

Wes Pearce Wes.Pearce at UREGINA.CA
Fri Aug 29 00:43:42 EDT 2014

FYI -

Wes D. Pearce
Associate Dean (Undergraduate)
Faculty of Fine Arts
University of Regina
S4S 0A2
306 585 5571
>>> Becky Becker <becker_becky at columbusstate.edu> 08/14/14 9:50 AM >>>
Hello Friends and Colleagues!

As you plan for the coming year, please put Theatre Symposium on your
calendars: April 10-12, 2015.  We will convene once again on the lovely
campus of Agnes Scott College in Decatur, Georgia (Thank you, David
Thompson, host extraordinaire).

Our theme is "Theatre and Space."  We are particularly excited to
welcome Dr. Marvin Carlson, who will serve as keynote and respondent.
The CFP is attached.  Please forward, share, post and generally spread
the word.

Should you have questions, feel free to contact me.  Best wishes as you
begin the new school year, and I look forward to seeing you at Theatre
Symposium 2015.

All best,

Becky

--
Dr. Becky Becker

International Studies Certificate Coordinator/Professor of Theatre

 Columbus State University ∞ Columbus, GA 31907

Center for International Education: 706-507-8267  (T/R)
Department of Theatre: 706-507-8403  (M/W)