Graduate Programs in Theatre and Performance UofT

Ofer Ravid teatron at GMAIL.COM
Sat Feb 1 12:34:31 EST 2014

Dear Jay,

My experience is from the USA, so might not be entirely relevant. I was
accepted with conservatory training (no degree, only certificate) and some
experience to the MFA at Columbia University, NY. Concurrently, I was
admitted (that same year, 2001) to an MA at SUNY Binghamton. After
completing my masters I continued to a PhD at York U.

Hope it helps,
Ofer.

Ofer Ravid
Pedagogical Director