Stage adaptations of Alice Munro's stories

/Paul Babiak/ paul.babiak at UTORONTO.CA
Mon Feb 10 17:07:28 EST 2014

Greetings all:

I'm aware of one.  A few years back there was a very innovative and
interesting adaptation of The Progress of Love, directed and
dramaturged by Guillaume Bernardi at the Alumni Theatre Studio Space
in Toronto, for which I'm told I coached one of the performers in
stiltwalking, though I have no recollection of having done so.   A
friend at the Alum is turning up any info she can find for me.

Cheers, Paul