Adaptation de la bande dessin=?Windows-1252?Q?=E9e_au_th=E9=E2tre_?=/ Comic Book Adaptation to the Stage

Rebecca Burton becca_burton3 at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 22 19:24:19 EST 2014

Bonjour Marc,

Toronto's first professional feminist theatre, Redlight, did a staged version of Broom Hilda back in the 1970s. It was a collective creation entitled The Most Beautiful Girl in the World, written by Diane Grant and cast, directed by Marcella Lustig, circa 1975.

Cool topic! Good luck with it!

Best,

Rebecca

Rebecca Burton